Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A trip ... A good experience ...

Hello, after some beautiful holiday in Egypt and behold me back full of desire to continue with my modest articles, which claim to be anything more that off, sharing views, questions, questions ... I went over my "beautiful" on vacation with another friend and ours, and the trip went very well ... I speak of my vacation just a reason, because we (me and my "beautiful") having been "accepted" by our traveling companions (Portuguese) so respectful, loving and very nice ... Clearly that was not written in our tests that were boyfriends, but the fact that draw together the photos, we're always glued to each other, and by chance two rings identical terms meant that most people quickly understood what our relationship ... It was very nice to see that people tried putting conversation, but in a nice way, not the kind of "let me look at these rare birds" ... That's it, I think we are going the right way ... :)

No comments: