Thursday, December 11, 2008

Parents tell: YES or NO? (Part 4)

I confess to see my father screaming and crying like a baby desalmadente, I broke his heart ... It was for me a scene unthinkable and unprecedented until that moment ... But ready, grabbed the bags and came back home, here in lx, leaving behind a sea of uncertainty ... Do we still would go home to my parents? Will be able to go back to my holy land !?... Many questions, a lot of sadness, a lot of emotion ... But good, in return my father call me to the phone, asking me to please change your mind because it insisted would eventually killing them ... It costs a lot to hear this, but we have reason to know and see that it was beginning very moment, a set of emotional blackmail with the aim of changing the course of my life ... Obviously for me it was not even called into question, the decision was taken, and now was grab the bull by side and see what happens ... and the surprises started to happen ... I came home, and get a phone call from my brother. Cumprimentamo us, we speak in sound, he apparently still does not know ... but at the very moment that he would shut down, he said: "I know the news." Pimbas, fell to me at that moment ... V. I was afraid of his reaction ...

No comments: