Friday, December 26, 2008

Parents tell: YES or NO? (Part 9)

Well ... Things have calmed down day by day, with my father to drop by land intend to take me to the doctor for me to "cure" my illness ... My mother started internally to "swallow" little by little the idea ... It is this apparent calm that comes with my beautiful new data for this story, trying to push me to tell my parents right away that he was there, and also pressing me to stop making regular family visits, being doing to let it "normally" in a corner ... For me it was obvious that was not what was happening, I wanted to tell anything much to my parents, but I thought that this process needs time and calm ... I refuse to count, and reduce my visits to the land, not to leave the beautiful so often alone and let him think that was by the side of ... But even so beautiful I wanted more, wanted me to the accounts to avoid having to "hide in the closet" ... On the one hand I understand his insecurity and his feeling, but I decided to take things as I thought it should be done ... But the increasing pressure cute ...

No comments: