Monday, December 8, 2008

Do you believe in a gay relationship that can lasts long time ...?

Fortunately my relationship with my boyfriend, go with wind in stern, although we have had, like all other couples, our problems .. Some more serious than others, but none with the ability to forget the essence, it is the love that binds us ... There are two years since I took over for me and for others, such as gay ... It is not easy to take this step in our life, especially when we have some dreams that are called into question with this decision-making ... But already passed that stage, fortunately, past and who are these two years already know the best way ... There are many more gay than I imagined, not so much girlfriend, and far fewer marriages ... One thing is certain, homosexual relations are a much more sexual component (in general) than a heterosexual relationship ... This on the one hand facilitates things, in terms of achieving daily living (because everything else does not matter so much), but on the other hand, is (by that I have seen) with that gay relationships last far less than was supposed. .. I do not know if the fault is ours, of gays, or whether we are simply more honest with each other, thus facilitating the breaking of ties more quickly ... Anyway ...

No comments: