Friday, December 26, 2008

In a locker room of a gym ...

Now that I restart in the gym were several situations that do not even know if they deserve to be mentioned, but it occurred when I did and I think for a moment longer inhibited ... It will not be secret to anyone say that a gay bathhouse is like a fish in water ... Nobody like us can enjoy both of changing clothes in the locker room and take banhoca of men ... However there are some situations that arise and that may become inhibitory .. I speak for example in my case have cut back (not rapado) púbicos the hair and the truth is that most men do not do it ... I was thinking about it when I see would immediately deduce that it was gay ... Dumb? Maybe ... Get someone else was known that I think know I am gay, so far everything normal ... But in his head which would have thought when he saw me there? Maybe not give, or they may have thought anything of the kind "Let me go hide this guy, I do not go jump it up ..." or something else such as "This should be in the clouds ..."... I do not know, maybe it makes sense to think this sort of thing but the truth is that at that moment the thought ...

No comments: