Thursday, December 18, 2008

Girls, we and & sex

Although little talked about sex in this blog, and after all sex is no shadow of doubt one of the key components for a healthy relationship from continuing ... I always thought that we men in general are more sexual beings that women ... The sex, positions, innovation, freedom, demand, the exploitation is much sought by us that they ... Venture to say that most women do not completely satisfy your partner! But strange, because it is actually a most unusual woman complains of not taking full advantage of the sexual act instead of man ... So as we are? We like them and claim that we are not capable? I do not know how, because the few relationships with women who had not reached that point, but it seems to me that men are afraid of is completely free with your partner ... They did it with the lovers, the whores, prostitutes, but with their women do not or are likely to ask it, or respect, or ashamed ... In many of these cases means that many men seek other men, as it is known that we in our hearts we are one "crazy Ganda" (over them) ... Some evidence and do not want something else and take, others do not want to become something else but will not take and thus deceiving their partner, and few are those who do not like and continue with their normal heterosexual relationship ... Never were your friends with some who say "suck your dick? What horror, I do not think I can do that!!!". But this kind of statement to get across a hot guy, because the oral sex practices that is perhaps most pleased to man ... Obviously I am speaking in general, in regulation, surely there will be exceptions that confirm this rule ... Even I at certain times, before I assume, thought I was just looking for men to find a woman that I never would satisfy the sexual level (no longer think it ...), and that the alternative would be to find the "Ganda crazy" ... I do not know if I did understand .. I hope so ...

No comments: