Sunday, December 14, 2008

Parents tell: YES or NO? (Part 5)

Hey, it was an exciting moment, almost cried to hear my brother saying: "I Sandra and we are yours, we support you ... you can count on us, but you must understand that is not an easy situation ...". It was beautiful, unexpected and very striking to me, listen to the mouth of my brother (who thinks a true male) those words ... How should imagine forces won so I think that maybe after all would not be alone in this struggle, contrary to what I sometimes unwittingly passed by the head ... Then passed the phone to my sister and she uttered the same words ... I was overjoyed ... But now qa my sister tells me: "But that was all of a sudden? This is not treatment?". My brother has little more than thirty years ... Not normally thought that question ... But this came fuvida proving to be more problematic than might appear at first sight ...

No comments: