Sunday, December 14, 2008

2 Be gay ... is not easy ...!

This article is more than a bubble as to criticize / comment on something ... I do not know if happens (u) with other gays, but to me, since I took things that happened in the beginning were more or less difficult to accept ... Abandon the dream of going to have children was undoubtedly the most complicated for me, but this is a fact that I had to assume, as was the result of my sexual orientation (although it has been able to find some alternative) ... Another thing, and I take before I even passed me by the head, was the fact that it can not, out of the 4 walls of my house, on public roads, can do something as simple as a hug or give a hand to the person I love ... And why? Because of other over the ignorant who are unable to comply with human beings ... It is so absurd that only living this situation we realized how ridiculous it is ... I was never to give in to pressures from retrograde minds and prejudiced, but a fact is that I can not hug my "beautiful" when I'm on the street ... If you read that you're straight and you amaste someone, imagine what prohibit you from giving a hand to your girlfriend in the street? Do you? ... Finally, be gay sometimes is not easy ...

No comments: