Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Parents tell: YES or NO? (Part 7)

True, the events that followed the day they decided to tell my parents, the vast majority were a pleasant surprise for me ... The truth is that my mother and my father were destroçados with novelty, and pleaded to me that they had never passed such a thing by the head, including my brother, who unlike what I expected, also never had this last chance the head ... Then came the attempts of me "cure" the disease and others to understand and accept this new reality ... My father who was tried at all costs change me, so it turned to my cousin (who did not even knew I had already counted them), with a voice that passed distress, saying she talk to me and make me change of ideas because they were not endure more ... My cousin, scared, called me immediately to find out what had really passed ... Counted ... Mark a lunch for him the transmit promenores ... Lunch ... It was the moment to say a few more people in the family, at least, my Mom can have someone to trust, with whom he could unburden and comment on the matter ... I was forced, before he had planned, tell my godmother, my sister's Mãe. .. E. .. (Continued)

No comments: