Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Parents tell: YES or NO? (Part 3)

Yeah, sorry the delay but my life is a stirring ... Well as I said ... The worst was still to come ... My mother besides have been disappointed in shock and fear that someone grounded in the village knew, it was also very concerned about the reaction that my father could have ... Then combine it prepare the ground during the week so I then personally tell you everything at once (this on a Saturday) ... I (and being honest) was relieved to have a couple more days of supposed calm, although I had broken my heart to see my mother suffer with this whole situation ... But now that my mother on Sunday before lunch sorrateiramente tells me to tell me to my father's time for lunch ... I was in panic ... But there was no exit, and the end of the meal to ask my father to stay a little longer because the table was a matter for serious talk with him ... He was a little scared and started to throw suggestions of what could be "... I know, she becomes pregnant despite a woman ..." "... I know, she is married ..." . Anyway, all this has deteriorated a bit by bit, until I told him I was gay ... He was stopped, looking at me and asked "Are you trying to tell me you do not like women? Like you can not make a woman happy?" He stood up and went to glance in the direction of the kitchen room and unleashed the screaming and crying saying that he would rather die than have to go through this shame ... Cry, cry, and then decided to come to my house but not to hear some unpleasant things well ... I knew that with time things would calm down ... I barely knew what was to follow ...

No comments: