Monday, December 8, 2008

Parents tell: YES or NO? (Part I)

In my case was perhaps the biggest question that I came up in the head, then I've made myself as gay before ... My parents are not too many conservatives, but living in a village in the interior, which in itself, and for more goodwill which are already not helpful! I tried to read some books, talked to my beautiful about it, talked with friends and finally decided: "I will!" I did not know either when or how, but I knew that sooner or later would tell them that the child they both love and to which both take pride, and it appeared an endless number of times with a few friends (and they always one would think that my girlfriend was GAY ...), after all, man, pussy, finally, gay! Obviously, the reaction would not be good, because this hypothesis had never even been considered, neither for me nor for all that surrounded me ... And counted one day, when least expected dump everything out here ..

No comments: