Sunday, December 14, 2008

Girls & Gays ...


Hello! On Saturday, in the course of a few recordings for a television commercial in which I was involved as actor, I with my colleagues from figuration to discuss the alleged unexplained and empathy among women and homosexuals, in connection with one of the hairdressers that will let all with the distinct feeling of being gay. Obviously listening to the conversation, focus all my attention to the actual conversation - I do not understand why, but it is still a subject that I will investigate, the fact that you are making so well with the gays ... He said one of my colleagues in one of my colleagues ... She replied: - Oh man, they are sensitive, perceive us and advise us with sincerity, unlike women for women, which is able to say that I am not a dress looks good tranches and then go buy the dress she ... He continued: - Well, I see, is like a conversation of it for her, but where it is not a she but a he ... Actually agree ... I have a case of one my friends, tell them that when he was queer, but they surprised, immediately began to tell their amorous adventures ... Felt they were more comfortable, I suppose ... And I think that also has to do with the fact that they do not feel threatened by us because they know that not at risk of a moment's notice being harassed ....

No comments: