Thursday, December 18, 2008

Parents tell: YES or NO? (Part 8)

But my cousin helped me this task, because my availability in the short term was very little to tell to my godmother ... And behold, my phone rings ... On display appeared "Godmother" ... Well, then served with jumps to the heart: "Hello godmother !"... She said .. The voice seemed very natural to me ... Invited me to go home to dinner, but I said 'Godmother, will not, it is difficult to go there ...". She, instead of understanding that the reason was my limited mobility, it (or wanted to believe) that in fact the complex was due to go new situation that emerged ... She said: "My son, do not want to leave the house to come ... We are here to support you ... You have to understand the reaction of your parents." How should imagine I was very happy and relieved and mark a lunch! ... Then enter my lindo ("lindo" is the name i call to my boyfriend, in english it means "beautifull")...

No comments: