Sunday, December 14, 2008

Parents tell: YES or NO? (Part 6)

Well .. in fact the doubt of my sister came after proving to be more problematic than I would think, because innocent people, she sent to my brother and my parents the same question ... But not only plus to this doubt joined by a history of the past in which a male member of the family, even minor, appeared some female traits which led the family to consult an endocrinologist who supposedly would have taken some medicines which rescued the boy to be gay ... Anyway ... Obviously the doubt with this story created in their head the assumption that after all I only could be suffering from a curable disease ... This created great confusion, because now have to try to put them in addition to head them that I was gay also prove to them that it was not sick ... Well this second was easy to dispel because predespus me to go to a doctor on condition that they go with me ... They found good idea, but the truth is that over time they abandoned this idea ... Regarding by them in the head that I was gay was not so easy ... The days that followed the "announcement" was full of surprises and attempts to make me change your mind .... (Continua. ..)

No comments: