Sunday, December 14, 2008

ADOPTION (Part 2)

It is with great distress that I read the news today in a day of TSF, the statements by the chairman of the Monitoring Committee of the Law on the Adoption Portuguese, Luis Villas-Boas, who sayed the words: "better a child spend a lifetime in a institution or in the host families than go through the 'misfortune to be cared for by homosexuals, are two or a'. " These statements are so unhappy and so down that the best thing to do would be ignore them ... But I can not, they are (like it or not) the mirror of the majority of its population ... I guess we should meditate on this ... I weighted (and will continue to consider) the adoption of a child, just for the simple reason of wanting to give a child the opportunity to be truly loved by someone and honey, and have all the conditions to be happy and polite ... I am absolutely sure that this jerk who said these words, it should have educated the person (s) your (s) children should take "speedy" that task to his partner ... Do not know maybe change a diaper, tucking the child before bed ... I don 'know it all and do not know that I want to learn! I believe in my abilities to be a real father or mother, and not ignorant of these admit that they put my faculties concerned. This revolt me! This kind of people (supposedly educated), should be ashamed of sometimes open the mouth to say such things ... I would love that this man had only one child, and that he is gay ... I would then see what was your opinion. I bet you would have to swallow all these unfortunate words ... Not usually hate anyone, but I feel like this you want to, and not just because of being against the happiness of many children in our country. Finally, the ignorance alive!

No comments: