Thursday, December 18, 2008

SOLUTION: surrogate motherhood! It is?!...

Well, when comment with my friends and they asked us if we ever have a son, obviously my answer is "YES!". However, to take me as gay and start to the current relationship was dreams that I had to close in my head ... I say "terminated" because you never know the morrow, and not enjeitado the possibility of one day going to have a child ... Some of my friends say "I thought one of bellied rental ?"... Of course, already thought, it is clear that I - who always wanted to have a child - already thought about all the possibilities, and one of them was this ... But then, and reflecting on it, I think the idea (in addition to much controversy) very difficult and morally very hard to accept ... It seems that abroad there are many who are "offers" for this type of service, but I am not going with that in my mind...

No comments: