Thursday, December 18, 2008

Love or need? ...

There are already some time ago, someone my friend told me about her boyfriend: "Sometimes I have doubts, that if he loves me or if he needs from me ...". At the time gave no great importance to the issue, but then, and reflection, also has really happened to me to have this question (though not called this way) and I believe also that many people have thought the same ... When we have someone on our side that one or other reason (no matter ...) is more fragile, less secure, more dependent and therefore is "glue" to us as if we needed to breathe, let us fine with us and even with our ego up there, but there is the other side of the coin, which is that we think that maybe who's on our side, sometimes confuse the need to have cuffs at his side with the person you love is at your side ... Do not believe? ...

No comments: