Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Does anything change even ?!...

I do not know if already happened to you, but I from time to time arise me doubt in my mind about the words that (a) friend (a) to know that I was gay told me 'Dude, you keep for me be the same as you were before ...". I appreciate the sympathy and currently believe, because we believe it is anyway ... But then, over time, and more in relation to friends (and not so much with friends), by either attitude, real or created in our head, my head goes by that people were saying that my friend and I said that nothing would change in our relationship, after all no longer see me the same way ... And if so, how I see now? Imagine me at home dressed like a travesti, with his wrists broken, the screams made bicharoca crazy? Or that maybe, for years now, after all he went to throw to me? Or maybe imagine how it will be in bed in the room with another guy, as you can have pleasure ... I do not know what they think and even come to believe something, but I believe that is confusing to some people ... I in my case, immediately tried by my friends feel free to ask what they were to head ... I do not know ...

No comments: