Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Parents tell: YES or NO? (Part 2)

Well .. the first to tell it was my mother, alone ... I told her I had something very important and serious to talk to her ... She received with a big smile saying "Do not tell me who already get girlfriend ...?!"... This made the statement even more complicated ... Cost much know what I would say it would leave it completely to its knees and disappointed ... He was also afraid that she blames herself for her own, understand that I am gay, is due to a poor education ... But ready, even had to say and could not flee me more time in silence ... Counted ... She was preplexa without words ... I asked her if she was to realize what I was trying to tell her ... She replied: "I think q yes ... more like men than for women? That's ?!"... I answered that yes, this was it, and that was not an option mine, but I was anyway, since small, that men attract me ... I have walked many years to say no to myself, but it was a fact that I liked men ... And yet there are no facts or arguments ways to change that ... And I knew that from that hour would change much ... But the hardest was yet to come .....

No comments: