Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sex with 3 or more guys...

It is not news to anyone, that the gay community is much given the experience together ... Sexual experiences, which have nothing to do with love, in my opinion ... I never experienced and I am not saying that does not have that curiosity, because all the people I know (gays), most of them have already had this experience ... But I have my beautiful and I do not even pass the head share it with someone ... It is mine and mine alone, is mine to the end ... They say that many couples start for this kind of experience to provide more entertainment and its relationship ... But for me, the fact that many people together to make sex always requires more than just the delivery of the body ... Maybe not quite, but ready, I think that sex with 3 or more only when you do not have a "beautiful" on our side ...

No comments: