Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Stories of San Francisco


I had already spoken on one of my articles, stories of the San Franscisco, from Armistead Maupin, a renowned American writer. These stories, told in a very mild, by way of notes, portraying the life of a "family" - in the broadest sense of the word - just living in San Francisco on Barbary Lane ... I assume that unfortunately the literature is not something that attracts me very much, but fortunately I had the good fortune to a my uncle giving me the first two volumes, the six prefazem that the stories of San Francisco. Since I started reading I can not stop, just do it, because the publisher "Gothic" obliges me to do so ... Portugal is cast in the first 4 volumes, there are still two ... I look forward .. Believe it is worth reading these stories, they share with the reader the unity, friendship, love that unites the various characters and their stories.

No comments: