Friday, December 26, 2008

Parents tell: YES or NO? (Part 10)

It was then decided that it would have to tell my parents of the existence of the "beautiful", perhaps sooner than thought ... It was followed by a time so calm, with no major revelations ... I continued to tell friends and friends should understand that count, I continued to receive normal reactions (ie, accepted naturally), and the days, months went by ... However, in a beautiful the weekend came a complicated situation and predictable, my parents decided to come spend the weekend in my house ... The "beautiful" would be off this very weekend, and obviously did not want to waste that time without him ... It was then that I took another position, which gave a step further, denying the call of my godmother for a dinner with the whole family ... Obviously the invitation does not include the "beautiful" ... Questioned by my mother about my presence in that dinner, answered him: "Do not I go ... I will stay with the _____ you pretend does not exist. Everyone knows that I have someone by my side, and he deserves your respect. For that I will stay with him and I will not dine ..."... My mother was quiet, did not expect this reaction and replied: "... Okay, you know ... And there can always be at your house?", It said "Sure!". She continued: "Okay, then stayed in your house, but tell me something, the _______ will be there ?"... Of course I like answering something like "Yes, of course, I will submit it to you ...!", but unfortunately things are not so, and then answered" No, it will be ... I do not want you forcing him to know, just want the respect and know that I have someone .. ". I think at that moment she was more relieved, and continued saying "Okay, now there is only one more thing, your father does not want to sleep in your room, sleep in the office, you can be?". How should imagine I was surprised by this attitude, but the least of evil, that I was equal me sleep in a place or the other, but I think that the thinking of my father when looking at my bed ... Then came the day dinner (Saturday), and I had already decided what they would do ... (Continued)

No comments: