Thursday, December 18, 2008

Love changes people ...

Today is the day of Easter and here I am to write an article, with a beautiful day out there and with so many things to do outside those four walls ... But the truth is that this year, and perhaps for the first time in my life I decided to stay away from celebrations, the friends and family to stay with the person I love ... Some of you think: "There is more than the requirement ...", as if the fact of loving someone forces us to something ... But no, being gay limits some things in our lives, at least temporarily ... At this time I decided to tell family he was gay, and more recently, he had a "beautiful" only mine, on that day, also made a commitment to myself to leave the background for some things that I thought until then do not change ever, as For example, for being with friends and family on special occasions (like Easter ...) was always in the forefront, not only because they like but also because sometimes it was difficult to justify my absence ... And so today, the first time I am here alone because my beautiful had to go to work ... But sleep late and boyfriends (lunch break) and we have lunch by the sea ... Anyway nothing special but it becomes evident to me because it is a different side that I did not know ... Love gives us back the head, more than I ever imagined ... There are values that we should not abandon such as the love of family and by our true friends, and they hope never to lose ... The Love for "beautiful" is all this love that I feel the other person in a meeting ... Being with him I am well myself, and being good to myself I am well with others ... Not hard to understand? I think it's the love ...

No comments: