Wednesday, May 6, 2009

"Who is he? - It's my boyfriend!"

The other day, one of the dinners with friends, was a friend and his boyfriend, who still did not know of my homosexuality ... Incidentally, this dinner, I was not pretty ... During the dinner, and at some point now that I do not remember the name of my beautiful Baila came to several times ... In this friendly, and naturally in the course of these conversations: "Who is _______?". Actually said to me ... The next moment the question was a moment of silence and all eyes are turned to my person ... I bet, though not confirmed, it asked all to yourself: "Is he going to say? And now?". I looked for it, and with a smile on the lips answered: "It's my boyfriend." Another moment of silence followed, and this time the eyes were fixed on that my friend ... She answered: "Oh yeah? Not know! What is it?". And all ready started to talk and dinner usually continued ... I have to admit that it is not easy, or at least is not natural, to give a cold response of these ... But I should be anyway ... Treat it with naturalness and relaxation that only helps to understand it all anyway! Do not believe?

No comments: