Monday, May 4, 2009

And because the love is beautiful ...

... And my beautiful is my love, I decided this weekend that past, present him with a surprise trip to Barcelona ... In time of anniversary, nothing better than traveling and out of the routine! And there was us ... How should imagine, a weekend to visit our city's most important neighbor Spain, is almost a marathon ... But still, with things well planned, was to enjoy and visit the most important sights of this city ... We were on the night of Saturday to visit two bars said Gay, the Martin's, who was to fly, and Arena ... This is a real mixed bar, at least in the sense that I think should be a mixed bar .. Good music, straight many, many gays and lesbians many, especially joy that is ultimately what matters most! I, for pity that even here there is a site of ...

No comments: