Thursday, May 21, 2009

After all what they think?

Yesterday, I reviewed a great friend, who knew about my homosexuality by others ... Obviously tried to call you for some time to talk about it ... But as all telephone conversations, has not much depth to it ... Yesterday we had then the opportunity for a conversation on the day! It is natural that it came on my homosexuality, but to be honest I do not mind (and to taste) to talk about me! She then tried to explain to me what he felt or what they felt, to me personally yesterday. She lives very close to Évora, and obviously it is still there (and here) taboo ... Then told me that the curious to talk about it was one of the first things you came, that, having spoken with me on the phone and have noticed my state of grace. I was also very curious to see my beautiful, not by chance that I can track yesterday ... She told me that "loved to know him and think would be a tip of the jealousy that ...", replied" Why? " . She said it was not for evil, but that he turned to me ... I laugh! I explained that my beautiful, unfortunately, was not my first experience, and that when I met him I had already set! That's it, moreover, clearly spoke of the fact that I have found in it, and found the situation funny! :))

No comments: