Tuesday, May 12, 2009

More gays is better!?

It is inevitable that it goes from mouth to mouth, and as reviewed and widely circulated on the internet here ... The alleged homosexuality of José Sócrates has given rise to several reactions ... I note today that both commentators and the media are beginning to address openly and frankly what it is today a reality, or the rumor about alleged homosexuality ... I think, and strengthen the idea that Portugal has recently had some excuses, good or bad, to speak more openly about homosexuality ... Even yesterday, a news, I say to a fishmonger Francisco Dishes "What is Pedro Santana Lopes against homosexuals?! He who speaks of what matters and who does not let anyone hurt the ...". It may seem ridiculous to mention that this comment, but I found it very interesting, coming from those who came and shows, I think, that it begins to few to be treated with natural ... But well, this article is to talk about something else ... Of the comments that appear in this and other blogs about homosexuals, which repeatedly refers to us, gay, suffered a mass hysteria, wanting and trying to find a gay in every corner ... I do not think at all that these comments are devoid of meaning ... I myself sometimes fall in the temptation to point out and comment on others, pointing them (in the right direction of course!) As being gay ... Why this temptation? I just think an explanation, we want to be more, to be increasingly common, and can increasingly be ourselves ... Obviously the fact that José Sócrates be gay or not will not be dominant in its action as Prime Minister, but I believe that like me, many gays, and no commitments made, look to him as a hope to be able to show the country that sexual orientation of each is the least interested, and that the value of people has nothing to do with it ...

No comments: