Monday, May 4, 2009

I would like to try, but ...

I do not know if the same happens with other people, but since I took over as gay to the people who love the conversations about sex have become more frequent and more interesting ... I think perhaps this is due to two reasons: first, for I would be happy to talk about it and feel great lack of such conversations before I took; Second, the idea that others have that we gays we are one big crazy and only think of sex ... However I think that great things are well! But well, the reason this post is not talking about those reasons but the conversation itself ... Already more than once, that a heterosexual friend, make me some "complaints" about his sexual relationship with his partner ... Usually it is always the same, ie the wife is very reluctant to regard anal, and they would love to have this experience. But the opposite happens, ie, the man would also like to try a relationship anal ... But if the man is normal to ask your girlfriend to have anal a relationship, because the opposite is not vulgar, so I know ... Imagine the man, in the sexual act, ask the woman "Stick your finger at my ass ..", not complicated situation? What will she think? "He is gay ?!"... Indeed, already happened in conversation, I do not know how to request this kind of experience, but I think everything that passes through the opening between the couple on these matters, and shall refer to this experience as any other! Or is it okay ?!...

No comments: