Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sometimes it is not easy ...

I have always tried, as part of my personality, forward positive ideas and facts in a way that does not think that being gay is synonymous with pain and poor thing ... I have tried ... But it is not always easy ... This weekend that ends today, is marked more by a choice of my parents, who left me sad and disappointed ... They could spend the weekend at my house, since it compulsory to have come to Lisbon for a consultation, but according to my father, could not due to a supposed meeting ... But in returning home to the alleged meeting, changed the course (do not know if it was already planned or not) and have been with my brother where did the weekend go ... If sometimes we can easily circumvent a situation and find excuses to mask a reality that we do not want, in this case in particular there is no way hide or disguise ... It was a clear choice for not being with me ... I bet that my father was the idiot who got the solution ... I bet my mom will be with remorse for having followed the idea ... I bet that if I was willing to take some more drastic actions, that will come to a certainty ... After that, I think I did what was in my power to adapt the idea to prepare for and they take this new reality, and therefore can not continue to be the boy understood that so far has done everything so that relations family were and continue to be a good reality ... Go with this, go to attack, to fight back, and ask the other what they require of me. Enough of hypocrisy ... Either to accept or not accept, and if I think moving from one state to another can take some, do not accept that it is permanently in passage of state ... I just have to conclude that those who pretend to accept until now, have to accept, to me, my relationship with my beautiful and consistent, because for some time now since we are one and we are not "separable". Who has not accepted, as well, do the favor of being happy because surely I will do the same!

No comments: