Thursday, May 21, 2009

"MAR ADENTRO", to think ... (and cry!)

Today I see this Spanish film, which, since I saw the first presentation, let me just curious ... For those who do not know this movie addresses the issue of euthanasia, more specifically, a man who after a dive poorly constructed, became quadriplegic eventually go to a bed, where he remained for 26 years. Arguing that "life is a right, not an obligation," fought for the right to a dignified death and legal ... And most do not count! Well, just know that for the first time and cried soluce (which gave a laugh together at the ridiculous situation ...), and I played with the movie ... Interpretations very good, a special makeup and a story that leaves no one indifferent, or was not the movie to be a huge success, being named the Oscar (which begin in a moment) for Best Foreign Film and Best Makeup. I believe that many people to think the matter more seriously and to relaunch the debate (always so controversial) about euthanasia! It is my suggestion to not miss this film! :)

No comments: