Monday, May 4, 2009

First kiss!!!

Remember your first kiss on the mouth of a man ...? I waited so long ... I mean, were only 25 years ... It is less time than the time I get to pay my house! :) But I said ... I waited so long for that kiss ... And eventually not be a special moment, those who we think ... It was during my first (and short, very short!) Experiential gay ... It was an immediate meetings, where one only wants to fuck the other (me in this case) is (or tries to be) full of romanticism, but with much nervousness and anxiety very much ... The kiss came unexpectedly, when the type who was, suddenly and without warning, kissed me ... I wish it had been with my beautiful ... And many people ask: "How is kissing someone of the same sex?" In my view, is different ... I think the smell, the skin there and I know more what make kisses different ... Full of complicity, I think ... I am a first-beijoqueiro, I think until exaggeration sometimes .. But I love kissing and being kissed ... Not only in the mouth! Ehehehe And kiss (still) do not pay tax, use and abuse! :) Anyway ... Remember your first kiss ...?

No comments: