Thursday, May 21, 2009

Skip is not always easy ...

I changed my company ... Now working in a company, I can tell you have a family environment, due to the small number of fellow workers ... It is natural (and this is already happening) that talk about the life of each, to bring people to each other ... But in my case (I think I could say "in our case), I am gay, these issues are not always easy ... The questions arise: "You live alone?", "When houses", "Get your girlfriend to dinner ...". When you can go missing and diverting the subject, but sometimes it is complicated ... And then, with so many omissions, began to think that our colleagues will begin to suspect, and any comment is that we (internally) called into question, as I heard this today: "Before you get the woman, and have pups. .., I already have!-Or you get a guy and adopt a child. " Is the comment was innocent and not more than a coincidence ...? I do not know ... I know that makes no sense terms that have this type of care with the language to say what not to, because we do not know how people will react in the salary paid to the end of the month ...

No comments: