Thursday, May 21, 2009

How far can and / or should go?

I always thought that in a relationship, when someone loves the other and the distrust or doubt about the sentiment makes sense ... I always thought that to truly love someone ... I think us gays, we know well, know how sex is important and we also know that hundreds go there looking for the goose with a drowning, with several, short, anyway ... I love my beautiful and they do not have the slightest of doubts ... Then my second thought, no I do not know or doubt that it is my feeling and I know it is also ... In theory everything is beautiful, but in practice things are not as clear ... Doubt no doubt of our mutual feelings, but know I can not stop suspicious ... Wonder why? Some things related to the past, and others, which are the result of society and the speed and ease with which things can progress ... My computer has a beautiful net .. I also have ... And both know that NET puts us if you want, in contact with who we want or we look for ... Chat, messenger, blogs, websites ... It is easy to take a touch and add ... And after that, it is there what can happen ... So I think the thought was that at least in practice is difficult to be applied ... I believe that many do not call into question the sense, but the truth is that as human beings, we have our weaknesses ... And you never know, if you go to lunch today, I will not by any chance stumble into someone ... Or if (a) as co-worker will not insinuate with me and pull me to the wall ... Controlling this type of situation is very complicated, and any type of control can become a stone in the shoe of a relationship, creating confusion and misunderstandings ... I am not saying that I will not controlling here and there my pretty, and I know that he must do the same ... But is this correct? Or if not too much is normal? I think we should rather suspicious, to not fully trust, or terms in mind that because they want to or not, on some day, things can change ... If we are not alert, anything can happen ... If we are, but also can happen, you will perhaps change the course of things ...

No comments: