Thursday, May 21, 2009

Change again ...

I am a person (and who knows me knows that), always seeking new challenges and behind and ideas ... It is my character, and about that little or nothing I can do, because when I by myself, my neurons have to go looking for something ... This time I changed jobs, not because I had been seeking, but because I tried ... What I find important in life is that we must never accommodate, looking for the realization of dreams, ideas and objectives. Sometimes people let themselves be carried away by society, and to this shape, often assuming that a person actually does not correspond to their true essence! And in love, we must also change? I think so! Change is good, change positions, change of place, change the way we look at the (a) our (a) beautiful (a), always with the same passion, although looking in a different way to maintain the flame of passion lit! Change, and it is for the better, then great!

No comments: