Monday, April 27, 2009

Tell the parents: YES or NO? (Part 12)

(Continued) ... And so, my mother, began to unconsciously mentalizar this is my (our) new reality ... The calls begin by her "So how are you?" But soon after you try to amend what is said ".. You do not, you ..."... My father is not even anything like the slide of my mother, says she is "give consent to something that goes against what they think ..". She tries to apologize saying that it is only wrong because I used to be many times with my friends ... Ehehehe ... The silence continues on the subject, however I know of some conversations (penalty are very few) that my mother is having with some family on the subject ... But now comes a new ... The relationship of my parents is going through a phase less good, and immediately come the comments ... the father is not able to overcome, and will never accept the fact ... He is nervous ... Afraid that others will know ... It would be a shame. " I think the fact of knowing that you have a gay son, may be cause for shock and some turbulence, because we are talking about something that exterminates with many of the dreams that they (parents), learning, came wonder to me ... But will this be reason enough to ruin the relationship father / mother? Or is it a good excuse to divert attention? Or a more emotional blackmail of my father? I do not know ... Still seek the answer ...

No comments: