Monday, April 27, 2009

And if she suddenly ask ...?

The big question, of what the answer if my niece discuss the matter with me ... She actually has not yet old enough to understand such things (I think) with its 6 years, but the truth is that the last time we talked on the phone asked me if _______ was me ... I answered that yes, and she said "He 's always with you ... My friends are always with me ...". How should I imagine preplexo with the conversation, and now I ask many times before as if it would be a deal on the subject, now I am even more certain that this day will cehgar, and maybe is not as far as I thought .. . Now the question is what to say and what to do, take or not take, do not omit or omit, lying or not lying ... I think it's one of the most sensitive and that sincerely not yet discovered the best to deal with it ...

No comments: