Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Beach ... and nude!


Finally started my season today, I expect there to extend until the end of September ... The sea has always been and will be for me a source of positive energy, which can not depart from me for a long time ... Perhaps its greatness give rise to my dreams, inspire me, make me dream, make me go further ... Finally, but thoughts aside, the fact is that with the start of the season just like in unclothe all ... Fortunately, and in this regard, last year I had the pleasure of doing for the first time nude ... The truth is that what seemed a bit before an exhibition of our intimacy, I think now something very natural and healthy ... The secret is going through, we admit and accept that we have a body like all other people, some with pilas (with about 5cm, who cares?!), Another with breasts (more or less descaídas), all with an ass (more or less redondinho), finally, we are all a little different but at the end of the day we are all equal ... For those who have not experienced is my advice to go for a ride to a beach where the practice of nudism is accepted (yes, because we can not go to show what it actually all we have at any one beach ...), and Undress up .. Get your bra and / or the bikini / shorts-suit and go swimming and dive into the water ... They will see how we feel more free in a while for us as we accept all ... How to Mironer, purely and simply ignore! Are free, do nude! :)

No comments: