Monday, April 27, 2009

What they say when we are not ...?

I bet that all people are asking many times, as will our friends / family when we are not present ... We gays, packaged with our sense of discrimination, we have a heightened interest in what they say ... Many will not care, but to me interested me yes! Obviously I am referring to whom I am close and that I supposedly supported and supports ... A weekend I went to the land, a friend told me that when joined grupinho who commented and said "Who will of man and woman ?!"... Do not take or took it badly, because that is the impression that society has of us, that a gay or lesbian couple is always a member of the couple who took the position of another man and a woman! I always try to pull the issue to clarify things, and explain that this is not rule, but it is notable that in some couples there for gay members of a more "bicharoca" and lesbians with an air more males. However this has some interest? I do not think at all! Then have some people who told me that sometimes, at work or with their families trying to pass the message that we are normal, we are not ET's, we are happy ... What I find interesting is that comment, and that clarify things if possible ... Speaking openly on the subject was always the best way to clarify any issue! No taboos! :)

No comments: