Monday, April 27, 2009

With friends ... at ease?

Lately, the last leaving at night that I made with my beautiful and straight friends, went to gay places ... The excuse to go to a gay place, in my view, is necessarily by being the only place where public can be comfortable with my beautiful ... But well, which always has to happen is that going with our straight friends, we should never feel sufficiently free to embrace or kiss on ... Weird no? After all they are there because we wanted to go there, supposed to be at ease ... I think this is due to the fact that we fear of "hurting" their sensitivity, which, and assume, it makes no sense ... Clearly it would because they feel we are well and wish them ... We have a couple hetero friend, that when we are together, ask us to feel completely at ease, since the fact that realizing that we are inhibited, the left a little annoyed ... But the truth is that we never completely at ease! Finally!

No comments: