Monday, April 27, 2009

Will or will not?


I remember the times in which it was made, which looked around me and thought I was different, it had very few gays ... Later, in conversation with some gay men on the internet, they told me "Hey, you already there? Is a nest of them ..."! However I have not fished there ... But then you start to come in the middle, I started to notice certain views and "features" that indicated it was a gay ... It is a phenomenon that also happened to my friends straight after going to a gay bar ... The next day went on the street and thought "Is that it? No. ..!"... I now also much more to this question myself, or when the Beautiful by my side because I feel that I see gays everywhere, ... There is a case recently in my current work, since the first hour seems to me to be gay ... But then put me to thinking that led me to think that ... He is normalíssimo, but is like aum natural feeling ... Is there really? This maturation of ideas, made me see things more clearly, and this is one ...

No comments: