Monday, April 27, 2009

And behold, "the circus begins to catch fire" ...

Obviously this article was not referring to the numerous fires that devastate our country every year, including the current year and year after year we have more of it: Promises, guilty virtual passages of responsibility, lies, finally ... But well, as I said, this article does not refer to this type of fireworks, but the other type of fireworks, which is not watching, they can "burn-in" to us or to people that are coming ... These fires also spread rapidly and are hardly limited ... I speak of those rumors that go from mouth to mouth ... Who live or lived in a small village know what I mean, just fire the fuse quickly and we have a whole village and burned alvoraçada to talk than not know and often the "go" inside of people ... That is what is happening to me now ... The news of me being gay starts to spread throughout the village ... I do not know who lit the fuse (and no longer interests me, quite frankly), but I am afraid that there is an "explosion" when the fuse go through my house ... Not by me but by my parents, who perhaps have the greatest fear now that the others know ... Always "the others" to lead the life of ... Anyway, wait and see!

No comments: