Monday, April 27, 2009

Going to the night, alone or accompanied?

I think the situation that you picture in this post, I should have spent more people, if it is not true even with everybody ... When we decide go out (me and my beautiful) almost always invite someone to make us company, heterosexual friends ... At the beginning he was not the issue but now the question always arises: "What kind of bar is it?". I understand, because I know q is not very attractive (at least for those who are alone) go to a site that I call a "mixed". But well see, the "mixed" does not have much, or have homosexual and heterosexual couples (in minority), and one or another girl on the loose. Call that a bar "mixed", left for me to make sense ... A bar "mixed", in my opinion, would be a bar with homosexuals, heteressoxuais, single, married, and seeing all dating, dancing, talking ... It is this environment that I feel more healthy ... It is this environment that I have not found ... Any suggestions?

No comments: