Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Waxing for Men

It is not news to anyone that men are increasingly concerned (and rightly so) with their appearance and well being. With this development, also starts to become meaningless as the hair is a task exclusively to women, and that one need not be gay for a man to shave. The hair, which some have too much and others do not see them, are part of us but we are not obliged to put up with them throughout vidaAliás in thousends gyms scattered around, there are very man who ever shave your underarms, legs , chest, etc ...
The shares of pubic hair removal is, however, used less ... I imagine that many will think as I thought, if we are born with hair that is because they are lacking, and what others would think when they saw that it had cut my hair from the penis ... I, by chance or not, when I was little and when I started the crimey born, I remember clearly thinking that did not like the hair, which was much cooler and it looked cleaner without having them. Fortunately, my beautiful helped me to release these small biases and currently cut my hairs and I think the same thing (and now confirm) what he thought when he was toddler. Gay-shaving the anus can also make sense, however, how to do it requires much more care ...

I tried to find the net places in Portugal where it has been made manscaping. Or not looked good or not there really no place that does waxing exclusively male, and I found one or other place where manscaping is made, but is handled very soft, the air leaving an air of taboo and practice little common, almost treated in secret. In Brazil things are more advanced and there are already sites only manscaping, is a case in the Garage Aesthetics.

Still, is not included shaving anal or penis, and do not understand why.
Having said that it is easy to conclude that the easiest for now is to do at home. And how? As we know, there are various techniques, depending on location and sensitivity of where we want to do. Tapes depilatory, depilatory gel, wax and razor few. In the case of the penis, and using my personal experience, with a blade (I use Match 3, step by advertising) normally used to have a beard (not to cut both) is fine. I use scissors to trim the hair around the penis (trimming is the technical name), do choose to shave. In the pouch at the base of the testicles and penis and can use the blade to believe that it is quite easy, and will not be hard to imagine that the penis becomes much more attractive for oral sex or palpation (ehehhehe), but tastes do not argue. As the anus is much more complicated, since it is a very sensitive area (area around the scrotum) and difficult to access by itself.

I urge you not to venture alone because they can actually get hurt, but a companion can help with this task (see short video at the end of the post, demonstration) with a razor and shaving foam, then using beeswax or honey, which to what I read, is the most recommended for those sensitive areas, for not irritate both the skin and weaken the hair and its growth. I saw however many testimonies of the net counting bad experiences due to anal waxing ... At the discretion of each, also costs nothing to try ...


To be able to see and evaluate, who has not seen, I leave here some photos that depict (or intend to portray) a few examples on the subject:


- Penis trimmed (Trimming);
- Penis completely shaved;

- Hairy Ass

- Anus little hairy;

- Anus shaved


:))

No comments: