Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sex: three or more ...!

It is not news to anyone that the gay community is much given the experiences together ... Sexual experiences, which have nothing to do with love, in my opinion ... I have never experienced and do not say you do not have that curiosity, because all the people I know (gay), most of them have had this experience ... However I have my Beautiful and I do not even pass through the head to share it with someone ... It's mine and only mine, is mine until the end ... They say many couples leave for such experiments to give more excitement to their relationship ... But for me, the fact that many people together having sex always requires more than just the delivery of the body ... Maybe not quite, but ready, I think the three or more only when you do not have a "Beautiful" by our side ...

No comments: