Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sadomasochism...

I have spoken to so many things on this blog, but I've been reluctant to publish this post ... However, assuming that all curiosity must be sated until we open more to our minds ... But I have to admit that there are certain matters that can not understand in this case specifically, talk about sexual practices ... Sadomasochism is practiced by many people, but I think there are many more that never come to implement their wishes and desires more obscure. However, in my opinion, for what I have seen on websites and even live (in the Sex Fair in Lisbon), I thought that these practices would be bolder to give pleasure in pain, and taking pleasure at least it should reflected in an erection ... or not? Well, these sites live and saw no erection and it makes me mess ... So pleased to have reflected on what? In the brain? Someone please explain to me ...

I leave a link for pictures of sadomasochistic practices, which should only be visited by over 18 years and warning that the images could hurt people more sensitive.


Click HERE if you are over 18 years

No comments: