Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Like older men ...

No need to scour many gay websites or blogs to find new people looking for older partners, or vice versa. For quite some time ago I spoke of my difficulty here is not surprising to see an elderly gay couple exchanging pats, but as I said then, I know, which is merely a prejudice of mine and they always try to overtake. But in fact also see many new boys to ride with you much older ... Of course well known that love knows no age, but excuse me, I can not help thinking, when I see a couple so that the oldest goes to "take advantage" of the younger. I think everyone thought the same thing to see a straight couple under the same circumstances ... The fact I never attracted people much older than me, because while they may have more experience (and this is good) always imagine a clash of generations, attitudes ... Prejudices, it is what it is ... I know I should not think so but nobody is perfect ... In fact the most important is to be happy!

No comments: