Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Summer : Beach : Nudism

With summer, the beach becomes one of the best places to relax and have a good time!
Two years ago, I was happy with my beautiful, so for the first time at nudist beach ... I loved the point you've made from close friends, even without making these! In my way of seeing things, the problem of not having more people practicing nudism is that people do not assume and accept your body without complex ...
nudismo.jpg
As for intimacy, I think it makes good sense as a real nude beach (do not speak on beaches coupling) all face the bodies naturally, because it can not be otherwise, we are all alike!


My advice is to experiment, for example, there on the left of the beach "Fonte da Telha" ... But there are so many nude beach, just do a search on the net ... Try it and see that there is nothing better than getting in the water, bathing, walking, without prejudice, as someone put us in the world!


<:-)

No comments: