Thursday, February 18, 2010

Single Farewells...

Today I was invited to a single farwell for a friend ... Obviously I accepted the invitation and I will make it company with its other friends and family, because I know he appreciates my presence. My beautiful must also go as well was invited, although still due to outstanding issues professionals. I know it will be a
dinner and then go to borga ... On these occasions the borga includes almost always a visit to a strip bar. Is Obviously for me and not the beautiful
have the interest that could have case we were heterosexual. I know that a good strip, is always a show
worth seeing so I will not get there ... But consider the stag (a) a real hassle to have to, as the tradition dictates, just ask boys in the case of unmarried girls in the case of single women. To I'm sure that when you mine this does not exist, the only rule that will prevail is the celebration of friends, or celebrate the end of
a state of grace and the beginning of a state of grace with my friends and friends. Is it to be I think so queer? Rather, the bachelor party for which I have just been invited only have men, and I start thinking, if will know or already know, what think they have a couple homosexual to accompany them ... Will that have the attitudes of real
macho that normally sprout these nights? What should I say when some I approach them with a comment type good woman, right? Let's call her"? This episode brings to mind me `, a
another by which I had to pass, I was to start dating with beautiful ... I work for abroad with a team of the company and this forced me to go to a house strip, and as if that did not come question of giving me a session
private ... How should I imagine incomodadíssimo, but had to accept, and I finally find the experience
interesting point of view that had never seen and no Nor did anything more!

Maybe it's persecution mania again, but the truth is that I that I and not the beautiful
will be comfortable in the farewell ... let's see!

No comments: