Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"I'm not lesbian, homo or bisexual!"

Many will say "lesbian and gay" doesn't make sense, and it is true, as a lesbian is a homosexual ... Rather, this phrase I was told yesterday by a messenger on a longtime friend with whom I've a relative proximity ... Going against my suspicions turned out to show me yesterday that he is living with a "special friend" with whom she has a healthy, relaxed and sexual. Although I have stated unequivocally that it immediately afterwards, and has repeatedly said the phrase that serves as title to this post. Not explained to him that being a lesbian is a homosexual, but told him she would not have to worry about the label of their relationship and / or their "sexual identity", what it takes to be happy. At the same time, and coincidentally, saw the replacement of the "Amores" RTP in N, where Gabriela Moita and José Machado Vaz insisted on the idea that this is terrible to give names to all sorts of relationships, often making things more complicated to take. I fully agree, and one thing I am sure: the only truth is that we are all humans and that the purpose of each must be unique and simply the pursuit of happiness to make life have some sense!


G. Force and obviously you have my support!

:))

No comments: