Thursday, February 4, 2010

For these that many can't be assumed ...


In the past weekend I attended a wedding, as I mentioned, which by chance happened a scene that makes many gays don't have the courage to take ... I speak of if one of the guests, who (as some people know) is gay, and that for the ceremony was accompanied by a longtime friend ... I do not want to lie, and so I guess he is gay (which is what interests me for this post), and that in fact it was one of the inseparable friends of gay men (eheheh) who accompanied him with pleasure ... Well, the middle of lunch, one of her friends reminded them to ask for a kiss with a round of applause to such friends (which for the friend who asked, it did so only out of spite, knowing something, or just to fun) ... He was super embarrassed and uncomfortable, but there eventually gave xoxo to a friend ... In my opinion, these are supposed initiatives innocent (as well as close friends) who writes a gay "unarmed" to the point of being completely discouraged to take something before their (supposedly) close friends ... In other words society is pushing a boy to a reality that is not his, but in the eyes of most is the supposed reality of it ... A friend of mine, who was on my desk was quick to comment "friends? Yes yes ..." you have not even crossed his mind that he might be gay, even though it a couple of gay men in their own table! So do not go there ...

No comments: